The organizers of MarineAM, a new two-day conference focusing on materials for the marine sector, have issued a call for papers.
The conference will take place on 6-7 July 2021 in Southampton, UK.
Suggested topics include:
- Innovative materials technology
- additive manufacturing
- design and performance
- anti-foul, UV, and corrosion
- damage repair, inspection and
- crash protection
- electrification and hybrid propulsion
- sustainability and the circular economy
- tooling and infrastructure
To submit papers, case studies, or other material, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website.
This story uses material from MarineAM
, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.