Promaplast srl – service company of our Association - presents GREENPLAST, a new exhibition/convention dedicated to materials, technologies, and converting processes for plastics and rubber, with a strong emphasis on environmental sustainability, Reduce-Reuse-Recycle, energy efficiency, and circular economy. It will take place at Fiera Milano fairgrounds in Rho-Pero from the 3rd to the 6th of May 2022.
The leading Italian and international companies will have the chance to show their innovative solutions:
- virgin, low-impact, low-carbon-footprint raw materials, secondary raw materials, biopolymers, additives
- semi-finished and finished products made from innovative, recycled, or biologically sourced materials
- machinery, equipment, and systems that combine low energy consumption with high performance, high-efficiency processing and are able to use innovative, recycled and/or biologically sourced materials
- systems and machinery for the selection, processing, and recycling of plastics and rubber, both in-line and post-consumption
- support and consulting services for plastics and rubber production generally (from injection moulding to extrusion, from blow moulding to thermoforming, etc.) and recovery and recycling
- public corporations, consortia, and organizations active in plastics and rubber recycling.
GREENPLAST will feature an international conference, hosting world renowned speakers who will discuss key issues relating to the trade fair: environmental sustainability and the circular economy, especially as they relate to packaging and plastic products.
The event will be held in parallel with IPACK-IMA, international exhibition for the packaging industry. Some 50% of all packaging is made using plastics and the simultaneity of IPACK-IMA and GREENPLAST will thus make it possible to combine the presentation of two different yet highly complementary production spheres.
Furthermore, the fairgrounds will also host the concomitant Print4All (dedicated to commercial and industrial printing), Intralogistica Italia (systems for industrial materials handling, warehouse management, materials storage, and picking) and, for the first time in Milan, Pharmintech (processing, and packaging solutions for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical). These events embody the logic of an integrated supply chain and are an important component of “The Innovation Alliance”.
Further information regarding participation in GREENPLAST will be provided by the trade fair organization team in the coming weeks.