- is a European project which reached the final goal of a containerized working prototype system for the industrial CO2 recovery. The ICO2Chem
technology is devoted to the production of additives to be employed in the plastic and chemical industries. A clear example of circular economy with a double advantage. In one hand, the recovery and transformation of waste in industrial resource; on the other hand the significant carbon footprint reduction of industrial production.
On 28 March, 2022 10-12 CET, a webinar will present the ICO2Chem results with the following agenda:
From industrial CO2 streams to added value Fischer-Tropsch chemicals - Agenda:
- 10:00 - 10:10 Andrea Lanzini, Politecnico di Torino
- 10:10 - 10:20 Jaana Laatikainen - Luntama, VTT
- 10:20 -10:30 Simon Moser, Energy Institute - Jku Linz
- 10:30 -10:50 Tim Böltken, Ineratec GmbH
- 10:50 -11:10 Günter Stevens, Altana
- 11:10 -11:30 Hanna Pihkola & Marjut Suomalainen, VTT
- 11:30 -12:00 Final Q&A session
For a Free registration you can click here
ICO2Chem is an EU Horizon 2020 project. It is funded through Spire, today Aspire2050
- the European Public-Private Partnership dedicated to innovation in resource and energy efficiency enabled by the process industries. The project partners are VTT from Finland, Ineratec, Infraserv Höchst, Altana, and Provadis Hochschule from Germany, and Politecnico di Torino from Italy.