exhibited in person at the Plastimagen tradeshow. On display was material solutions and services capable of meeting customer needs from concept and design through commercialization.
On Display at Avient’s Booth
Avient’s display features specialized polymer solutions and local services for customers in Latin America, including:
Source: Avient Corporation
- Sustainable portfolio of polymer solutions: Colorants, additives, and specialty formulations from Avient are categorized into eight ways that facilitate sustainable outcomes. Solutions include bio-polymers, eco-conscious materials, sustainable infrastructure materials, additives to improve recycling, and more.
- Advanced mobility: These pioneering polymer solutions apply to transportation applications, including electric vehicles and autonomous vehicle components compatible with 5G. They are formulated to facilitate such goals as lightweighting, reduced VOC/FOG, and ambient interior lighting.
- ColorForward™ 2023 Guide: This unique collection of four progressive and dynamic color palettes represents societal trends, such as generational changes and environmental concerns, that can be expected to influence consumers in the next few years.
- Avient Polymer Distribution: Featuring a comprehensive portfolio of polymers from the world’s top suppliers, this business unit helps manufacturers to streamline product development including design, material selection, manufacturing processes, and supply chain optimization with local support.
- Avient Design: This highly specialized group of industrial designers and project engineers also understands materials and molding. They provide customers with engineering support and design for manufacturability insights to simplify processes, accelerate time to market, and gain market share.