FEICA is inviting experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2023 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO. The conference and expo is set to take place September 13-15, 2023, at the PortAventura Convention Centre in Tarragona, Spain.
The FEICA conference is the premier event for Europeâ??s adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and networking opportunities for formulators, customers, and raw materials suppliers. The 2023 Business Forum theme is â??Industry Innovation for Sustainable Development.â?
The current energy crisis, post-COVID recovery, shrinking market share of EU producers, increasing regulatory pressure, and megatrends such as global competition are all converging upon the business sector simultaneously. In addition, the circular economy has become key to drive value for customers and society. The adhesives and sealants industry needs innovation to sustain and grow. Sustainability
is the overarching theme that sparks innovation today, and industry innovation is not only a critical driver of growth but can significantly contribute towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and enabling the European Green Deal.
Parallel break-out sessions will cover a range of topics such as innovation, market trends, technological breakthroughs, research and development, new product and market applications, raw materials, new equipment technology, circular economy, and regulatory impact on the industry.
Focus areas for the 2023 Breakout Sessions Program include:Â
- Raw material development, renewable raw materials and new product applications;
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, trends;
- Eco design and material efficiency, innovations supporting durability and repair and recycling, and adhesives and sealants as enablers of energy efficiency;
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation, and growth;
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry;
- Digital technologies, data exchange throughout the value chain and in manufacturing and sales and automation;
- Innovating your business processes for a sustainable future;
- Global perspective on industry innovation, sustainable capital investments; and
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, the medical industry, paper and packaging, transportation, the marine industry, do-it-yourself and retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
In addition to these topics, any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
Before sending in a presentation, potential speakers are asked to submit an Abstract Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
, by April 18, 2023. The FEICA Secretariat will inform those who have submitted an abstract by the end of May 2023 whether or not their abstract has been accepted. The Abstract Guidelines and Submission Form can be viewed and downloaded here
Presentations in the breakout sessions are scheduled on the afternoon of Thursday, September 14, and on Friday, September 15, in the morning.Â
More information, including the call for speakers
, can be found on the FEICA dedicated conference website www.feica-conferences.com
KEYWORDS: call for speakers circular economy events sustainability
Share This Story Print